Wine and Cheese tasting in NYC include a 2 hr cruise around Manhattan island aboard the 1920s style Motor Yacht Manhattan, 6 wines from small boutique producers, cave aged farmstead and artisan cheeses selected from NYC’s best cheese shops, a booklet detailing each class and the knowledge of an expert in both wine and cheese! Wendy is a certified specialist of wine and holds the professional certificate from the Artisanal Cheese Center. In addition she’s traveled the world to find the best wines and cheeses to share with you!
SPECIAL SAVINGS for Sassy Sips readers! Use code WINETEN at https://fareharbor.com/sail-nyc/items/25960 for $10 off per ticket.
Spring Kick Off on May 12th & 13th – Natural Women Wine Makers!
- May 26th & 27th – SpringTime: White, Red & Rose perfect for picnics
- June 9th & 10th – Summer Wines, bubbly Reds, refreshing whites and wine cocktails
- June 23rd & 24th – France without fear; Part I
- July 7th & 8th – France without fear; Part II
- July 21st – Greece
- August 11th & 12th – Italy; Part I
- August 25th & 26th – Italy; Part II
- Sept 8th & 9th – Chile and Argentina
- Sept 22nd & 23rd – Portugal
- Oct 6th & 7th – Spain and the Iberian Peninsula
- Oct 20th & 21st – Oktoberfest
- Nov 3rd & 4th – Celebrate Harvest