Wine and Cheese tasting in NYC include a 2 hr cruise around Manhattan island aboard the 1920s style Motor Yacht Manhattan, 6 wines from small boutique producers, cave aged farmstead and artisan cheeses selected from NYC’s best cheese shops, a tasting sheet detailing each class and the knowledge of an expert in both wine and cheese!
What makes these classes any different? Wendy is a certified wine AND cheese expert, as well as chef who has an amazing knack for pairing. In addition, you get a view of NYC’s iconic skyline.
SPECIAL SAVINGS for Sassy Sips readers! Use code WINETEN at https://fareharbor.com/sail-nyc/items/25960 for $10 off per ticket.
- April 7th & 8th – New World Vs. Old World
- April 21st & 22nd – Organic, Biodynamic and Natural
- May 12th & 13th – Natural Women Wine Makers!
- May 26th & 27th – SpringTime: White, Red & Rose perfect for picnics
- June 9th & 10th – Summer Wines, bubbly Reds, refreshing whites and wine cocktails
- June 23rd & 24th – France without fear; Part I
- July 7th & 8th – France without fear; Part II
- July 21st – Greece
- August 11th & 12th – Italy; Part I
- August 25th & 26th – Italy; Part II
- Sept 8th & 9th – Chile and Argentina
- Sept 22nd & 23rd – Portugal
- Oct 6th & 7th – Spain and the Iberian Peninsula
- Oct 20th & 21st – Oktoberfest
- Nov 3rd & 4th – Celebrate Harvest